Term Life and Accidental Death Insurance
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL PLAYERS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
INSURANCE BENEFITS PORTAL
- Choose a coverage amount – up to $250,000** - and term length that works for your family
- Affordable coverage with fixed monthly premium
- Pays a benefit if you die within the term selected and all premiums are paid
* Insurance products are underwritten by Securian member company Minnesota Life Insurance Company, 400 Robert Street North, Saint Paul, MN 55101-2098. Product availability and features may vary by state. Term life insurance coverage is provided under policy form series ICC13-50780, 13-50788 and any state variation thereof. Accidental Death Insurance coverage is provided under policy form series 14-50856 and any state variation thereof.
**Up to $150,000 for ages 56-60.
Applying for term life or accidental death insurance doesn’t have to be complicated…
Provide financial security for your family today without the hassle of medical exams or a pile of paperwork. These two insurance options can help you cover key expenses for your family if you’re no longer there to help them.
Review your options and prepare for the unexpected:
MyLife Select term life insurance*
Accidental Death Insurance*
- Choose up to $300,000 of protection for yourself or your family
- Pays a benefit if you die as a result of a covered accident